The authors should incorporate all the comments and apply appropriate paper styling. The final manuscript must be submitted at EDAS. You will also need to submit the IEEE Copyright Form, however we are in the process of setting up the electronic IEEE Copyright Form with EDAS. We will provide the information on how to submit the form after this process is done.
To prepare the final manuscript, please follow the steps below.
Preparing the final manuscripts (updated November 30th, 2020 )
Step 1 - Formating
Prepare your final manuscript using MS Word or Latex templates for IEEEXplore Digital Library. The templates can be found at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Step 2 - Copyright notice
Put the following IEEE Copyright Notice. At the bottom-left part of the first page of the paper.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-0-7381-1218-3/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-0-7381-1218-3/20/$31.00 ©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-0-7381-1218-3/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
Step 3 - Validate by IEEE PDF eXpress
Please visit the IEEE PDF eXpress to validate your pdf file before submitting to EDAS
- Visit the site: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- Our Conference ID is 51790X
- If you are a first-time user, you should create an account and enter Conference ID (51790X) with you e-mail address and password. Then you will be asked to provide personal information. If you already have the account, please login with your credential and put 51790X as Conference ID.
- After you log-in, click on Dashboard (on the left menu) and then you can create a new title on the site. IEEE PDF eXpress will convert your PDF file into the appropriate format for submission to IEEExplore. Please submit the converted file to EDAS (see below).
- Remark: The site may say that the deadline for PDF eXpress is 12/01/2020, but you can still use it after the deadline for a few days.
Step 4 - IEEE electronic Copyright Form
Before you can upload the final manuscript at EDAS, you should complete the copyright transfer agreement for each paper. EDAS has configured the IEEE electronic Copyright Form (eCF) for the conference; therefore, you should complete the agreement on-line.
To do so, in your EDAS paper list, you should use copyright form link (shown above), and then click “IEEE Copyright Submission” to complete the on-line submission of the copyright form.